Patriot Place management has established a parental escort program to help preserve the centers family shopping and entertainment atmosphere. This program will be in effect on all Friday and Saturday evenings from 9PM until closing. At 9PM and periodically thereafter, security representatives will walk through Patriot Place common areas and ask for valid picture ID’s from all individuals who appear to be under the age of 16 and unaccompanied by a parent or guardian.
Please note that Patriot Place management reserves the right to modify the dates and times of this parental escort program.
- Youth under the age of 16 who are at Patriot Place after 9PM on Friday and Saturday evenings must be under the direct supervision and control of a parent or guardian.
- A parent or guardian must be 21 years of age or older, but need not be a legal guardian of a child. Parents or guardians who appear to be younger then 21 years of age may be asked to provide a valid picture ID to show proof of age. Acceptable forms of ID include a valid driver's license, state ID card, visa, passport or military ID.
- Individuals who cannot prove they are 16 or over and or do not have a valid ID will be given two options. They will either be escorted to a "safe area" to wait for a ride or directed to return home the way they came. The "safe area" will be located next to the information desk within building B, near the security office.
- A parent or guardian must demonstrate control of the youth(s) they are accompanying. If an escorted youth is banned from the center, their adult escort may be banned for the same period as well. Parents and guardians must maintain visual contact with the youth(s) they are escorting at all times.
- Youth under the age of 16 working at the center after 6PM on Friday and Saturday evenings will be allowed access without an escort. Youth who work at these times must be prepared to show proof of employment should they be questioned by Patriot Place security.