Patriot Place Code of conduct
Patriot Place Code of Conduct
The goal of this Code of Conduct is to provide a safe, fun, and comfortable environment for everyone at Patriot Place. Patriot Place is a private property; your entry to the property constitutes your consent to follow this Code of Conduct in its entirety. The following conduct will not be tolerated on Patriot Place property:
- Using obscene language, obscene gestures, or racial, religious or ethnic slurs.
- Violence, threats of violence, fighting, physical abuse or physically or verbally threatening any person, or hostility of any kind.
- Annoying others through noisy or boisterous activities or by unnecessary staring or following someone through the property.
- Running, wrestling, horseplay, skating, skate boarding, rollerblading, bicycling, and/or riding a scooter; or otherwise being disruptive or creating a disturbance, obstructing or interfering with the free flow of pedestrian or vehicular traffic or with patron’s view of doorways, windows, and/or other merchant or mall displays.
- Youth under the age of 16 who are at Patriot Place after 9PM on Friday and Saturday evenings must be under the direct supervision and control of a parent or guardian.
- For the safety and enjoyment of patrons animals are not allowed at Patriot Place except for service animals assisting those with disabilities.
- Assembling, demonstrating, parading, picketing, marching, walking abreast in groups and/or loitering for the purpose of disturbing the peace or any unlawful purpose, disrupting the shopping enjoyment of customers, or disrupting the intended business use of Patriot Place
- Any form of solicitation, sales of products or services, or distributing handbills, leaflets, commercial advertising or promotional material of any kind or offering samples of items, which are sold, available for sale or available in exchange for a donation or contribution without prior written permission of Patriot Place Management.
- Engaging in any act, activity or behavior, which by its nature is illegal, and/or in violation of any statue, law, rule or ordinance including Carrying or displaying weapons of any kind except those carried by certified law enforcement officers in the performance of their duties.
- Displaying or wearing any item which depicts sexually explicit activity, illegal activity or obscene or offensive language, wearing clothing or lack of clothing that is likely to create a disturbance or embroil others in open conflict or that offends community standards of decency, or that impinges on the sensitivities of others at Patriot Place. Shirt and shoes are required at all times at Patriot Place.
- Creating litter by discarding paper, glass or other matter of any kind, anywhere except in a trash receptacle.
- Overnight parking; parking in non-designated parking areas, parking in fire lanes or other no parking areas, tailgating, erratic or careless driving, exceeding the posted speed limit, or use of a vehicle in manner inconsistent with Patriot Place traffic markings or signage. Parking violators may be subject to towing at the vehicle owner’s expense.
- No smoking or open containers of alcohol are permitted on the property.
- Resale or scalping of Gillette Stadium event tickets is strictly prohibited on Patriot Place property