Thank you for your interest in Patriot Place. We are happy to consider contributing to charitable organizations that serve the New England area however, we ask that you submit a formal request in accordance with the Patriot Place official submission guidelines.
We ask that all donation requests be submitted to us on non-profit letterhead providing us with a 501(c)3 certificate.
Patriot Place Official Submission Guidelines:
The following policies and procedures must be used for donation requests:
Attn: Donation Requests
- All requests must come on non-profit letterhead.
- All requests must come from a registered 501(c)3 charitable organization and include a tax identification number. Requests from individuals or commercial entities are not considered for donations.
- Requests must be submitted at least 8 weeks in advance of the event.
- Donated merchandise may not to be resold for profit.
- Due to the large volume of requests we receive Patriot Place has established a regional policy to provide fundraising assistance to non-profit organizations located within New England.
- Patriot Place receives many donation requests every year. We try to fulfill as many of these requests as possible in a timely fashion, but please be aware that we cannot guarantee that every donation request will be met.
2 Patriot Place
Foxboro, MA 02035
OR Fax your request: (508) 203-2117